How To Preserve Your Wedding Bouquet
For a lifetime
My Event is Soon or Has Passed:
1. Shop your bouquet preservation to find what suits your style with over 50+ ways to preserve. Add the items to your cart and checkout to secure your order.
No deposit required!
My Event is 1+ Months Away:
1. Head to checkout with your
Bouquet Preservation Deposit to reserve your date.
1. Overnight ship us your wedding flowers the very next business day after your celebration following our shipping instructions.
If you're local, schedule an appointment to drop-off your bouquet at our shop in Claymont, DE.
2. Keep your flowers fresh in the meantime by:
- Keeping them in a cool, dark place
- Keeping the stems in fresh water
- If you can, place your bouquet in the fridge. However, don't let your petals get frosty!
1. You will be notified via email as soon as our team receives your bouquet.
2. Your wedding florals will be pressed and/or dried within 24 hours of receiving them.
3. After 5 weeks of drying, your preservation will enter the design phase. All in all, the entire handcrafted process takes about 5 months.
4. Any questions, comments, or concerns about your order in the meantime? Reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The day you've been waiting for is here!
1. Our turn around time varies with demand, but you can expect your preserved keepsakes to arrive within about 5 months of arriving at our studio. We appreciate your patience as everything is handcrafted and produced in a first-come-first-serve basis.
2. Enjoy your keepsakes for decades to come! You'll have received care instructions shipped with your order to maintain the vibrancy of your pieces.
3. We love to see your reactions when unboxing your keepsakes, how you style them in your home, and your before-and-after shots!
4. Spread the love! As a growing small business, reviews mean the world to us. If you're satisfied with your order, we'd love to hear about it!
Easy as 1, 2, 3...
Our Simple Process
To preserve your bouquet into carefully
After you submit your deposit, we'll provide clear guidance on how you can carefully ship your bouquet to our studio after the big day.
We'll lovingly dry each bloom in silica sand until they reach their timeless glory in 5 weeks. And don't worry; we'll keep you posted every step of the way!
Crafting resin art is a labor of love that requires time, patience, and dedication.
Each beautiful layer must be allowed to cure before commencing the next - an intricate process that takes several weeks.
Once the pouring process is complete, after the last layer has cured,
it's then ready for final touches.
With care and attention to detail, your bouquet of memories will be lovingly transformed into a lasting piece of art.
After 5 months you'll receive your beautifully preserved memento; perfect for sparking joy and nostalgia throughout life's journey!
What Our Brides Say?
"Angela is AMAZING! She was knowledgeable, professional, and completely and perfectly captured my wedding bouquet. She even made an adorable “J” keychain with some of the florals from my bouquet after i mentioned in passing that I love the idea of having a little piece of our day with me all the time. If you need your florals preserved, wedding or otherwise, Angela should be your first choice. She is without a doubt the absolute best!"
"I’m so happy I preserved my wedding bouquet with bouquet casting co. The process was really easy to ship my flowers and they had so many options for different things you can do with the flowers.
I got a tray, ring holder, and coasters! I love that my flowers are preserved forever and they’re both useful and beautiful pieces in my home!"
Shipping Your Florals to Our Studio
Prior to your wedding day, we’ll send you an email with floral care recommendations & step-by-step instructions that detail how to safely send your bouquet to our studio.
When it comes to wedding
bouquets, timing is everything.
Flowers must be dried properly within three days after the event to ensure they’ll reach us in ideal conditions.
You will have to agree to the following:
To ship your bouquet ASAP
To use express shipping arrangements
To carefully follow the step-by-step instructions detailing how to safely send your bouquet to the Bouquet Casting Co studio.